The gDSP course relates to ear training in the domain of Digital Signal Processing techniques.
The online version stems from a course taught at the masters level of Music Technology at NTNU.
It was developed with support from Norgesuniversitetet
The following partners has contributed to the course design and content:
- Oeyvind Brandtsegg - NTNU, Department of Music, Music Technology
- Sigurd Saue - NTNU, Department of Music, Music Technology
- Jan Tro - NTNU Insitute for electronics and telecommunication
- John Paal Inderberg - NTNU, Department of Music, Jazz
- Axel Tidemann - NTNU Department of Computer and Information Science
- Notto J.W. Thelle - NOTAM, Norwegian Center for Technology in Music and the Arts
- Joeran Rudi - NOTAM, Norwegian Center for Technology in Music and the Arts
- Haakon Kvidal - NMH, Norwegian Academy of Music
- Victor Lazzarini - NUIM, Nathional University of Ireland Maynooth, Department of Music